Tuesday, March 15, 2016

In Odd We Trust


At the start of the year I read Odd Thomas and thoroughly enjoyed the book. I plan on adding the rest of the series to my shelves as soon as I can. Recently my husband was looking through the graphic novels at our tiny local library and found this! Of course I picked it up as soon as I had the chance.

In Odd We Trust is the first of so far 4 graphic novels Koontz has written. It takes place before the novels, something that is glaringly obvious if you have read the book. I really enjoyed the little forray into Odd's early days. He is just 19 in this one. Although I think he has gotten more cynical with age since he isn't as sarcastic as he was in the novels. That didn't make this quick read any less fun to read.

If you want to get a taste for the character without jumping head first into the series, this is a great place to start! Give it a shot! I don't think anyone could regret picking up a graphic novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment