Saturday, July 15, 2017

Noragami: Stray God


After reading the second volume in the Noragami series, I discovered that there was actually an anime made from it. Having had trouble getting into the series via the manga, I decided to watch the anime instead. This is one of those few times that I am going to admit that the show was better than the book. I think it was just easier to follow in the anime format. That being said, after season 2, it leaves off at a cliffhanger and there doesn't seem to be any more being made. So if I want to know how things end, I am going to have to continue with the manga. I just don't think that is going to happen right now. I will be putting this series on my "To Be Read" shelf and coming back to it at a later time when I can sit down, get into it, and read through it with all my attention.

So, if I can make a suggestion to you, fellow reader, check out the anime first. Watch it and see if the story interests you. Then give the manga a chance. It really is an interesting story line. I look forward to coming back to it in the future and hopefully finding out how everything turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment