Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back to Our Program

My computer was on loan hence why I have been unable to update the blog over the last week. However, now that it is back we will return to our regularly scheduled program.

Well, except for the fact that I am now reading a book not on my list for this year. It was actually going to be on next years challange list, but since I only have until the 23rd to read this first book, I figured I would give in and read it. Oh, right, I guess I need to tell you what I have picked up.

That's right, I have finally given into the craze, picking up what promises to be an amazing read! Once done with it I will get back to the books originally on my To-Read List.

Have you read this one yet? What did you think of it? If you haven't picked it up yet, why not!? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment