Saturday, September 10, 2016

Scarlet

September: eBooks/Audio book

Of course I rushed to start the next book in the series, and I was not disappointed. While this one starts with new characters, we are quickly shown how Cinder is doing as she bursts onto the scene, literally. In an escape attempt. Thus we meet Captain Thorne whose relationship with his ship rivals the one between Dean Winchester and his Impala. Elsewhere the story actually begins following Scarlet who is looking for her grandmother.

Two separate journeys take us racing through France in an effort to find answers that only one woman can give. And when the stories finally converge it is in full on chaos.

Once more Meyer delivers an incredible story with characters we love from our past as they are re-imagined in this new world.  She also gives us incredible humor that had me laughing out loud as I listened and drama that had me throwing my hands up in need of resolutions. So hang in there, because the next book promises to do more of the same! And I will be starting it as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment