Sunday, June 11, 2017

Wires and Nerve


Another story in the Lunar Chronicles, Meyer tries her hand in a new medium bringing us a story of Iko, Cinder's android best friend, as a graphic novel. This installment takes place after the events in Winter, Iko is hunting down the mutant wolf hybrids left behind on Earth after the war.

So, I actually picked this one up on a whim. Yes I loved the Lunar series, it is now among my top favorites in fact, but I had not planned to read this one for a little while. But as I was browsing the manga section at the library it caught my eye on the shelf and I grabbed it up without thinking. I am so glad I did! First off, as a huge fan of both Meyer and graphic novels I was thrilled to hear about this beauty. Then the story follows Iko, one of my favorite characters in the series! And she is on Earth which means we get updates on everyone else as well! And of course the story Meyer tells is incredible! Ugh, no wonder I finished it in one day and am seriously considering rereading the series because I want back into that world!

If you have read the series but not this book, get on it! It is a must read! If you have read it all, let me know so we can fangirl together because there is too much to contain! If you haven't picked up any of the books yet...what are you waiting for! It is such a great series with a little something for everyone I think. And this book is just another great addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment